Identify broken links, broken images and problems with your site with a quick scan and report card. Monsido looks for quality assurance issues, SEO opportunities, content and accessibility problems in your site.
Monsido is a third-party service that can crawl websites once a week and run a diagnostic check for quality assurance, SEO, content governance and accessibility. Web managers can spend more time on messages and less time correcting quality control issues. Monsido is configured to evaluate the following areas:
- Quality Assurance - broken links, misspellings, potential misspellings, broken images and Readability levels.
- Policies - these are set up to help guide content governance, ensuring that the same style is being used consistently throughout Ohio State sites, and that problematic terms are being found and removed.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Evaluates where your pages have opportunities to increase their search engine optimization so you can show up higher in searches.
- Accessibility - your site will be scanned to give you insights into how you can improve your accessibility based on WCAG 2.0 AA requirements. (This scan does not replace manual testing and does not meet full requirements of the ADA office.)
- Heartbeat - checks to make sure your website has been live and determines its downtime over a month.
deos and Documents
Due to the current pandemic, Monsido classes are being taught via zoom/teams on an as requested basis.
Share your feedback
When you have finished your training, tell us what you found valuable, or where you have more questions.